“Worst Greek Food Ever!” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Stefo's

Stefo's
Davie St, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada (Downtown)
Improve this listing
Ranked #970 of 2,763 Restaurants in Vancouver
Cuisines: Greek
Neighborhood: Downtown
Neighborhood: Downtown
Abbotsford, BC
“Worst Greek Food Ever!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2014

We went because there was such a long line-up outside the restaurant the night before. We lucked out the next night and only had to wait about 20 minutes. This entire experience was baffling to me. We ordered a big variety of food, and it was all bland and tasteless. I really couldn't figure out why there were any diners there, let alone all these people who stand in line and wait to get in.

It's true, it's cheap, and the portions are very large, but I'll pay more any day for smaller portions and eatable food. I would never go there again, and as far as waiting in a line-up - I don't get it!!!!

I love Greek food, I make it at home and go out for it probably once a month. Where I live, we have two Greek restaurants and the food at both is infinitely better.

There were four of us, so we decided not to let the food spoil our time and we all fell in love with our waiter, (I think he was from Columbia) so it wasn't all bad.

• Visited April 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
“Big severing for cheap prices, fast food.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2014 via mobile

For downtown prices, its considered cheap and big severing. I had the roast lamb. They are very busy because of those reason, size, price and service. They of course pre made some items. But if you can serve food in ten mins, that is great. I would go back again. I went to the robson one, since they dont have a robson one here.

Visited March 2014
Toronto, Canada
“great food and reasonably priced”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2013

If you want to go on the weekend be prepared to wait a while. Best to go through the week but go early.

Visited October 2013
Berlin, Germany
“Good value for money, but fast food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2013

You got plenty of food for your money, but it is not the best quality. However inside it looks a little bit shabby, the service is friendly and the atmosphere nice.

• Visited March 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Rochester, Minnesota
“Can't Blame Them For Being Busy”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2013

Really good food at very reasonable prices. My son and daughter-in-law recommended it; so glad they did. Place was packed; had a small wait while our party of 7 arrived and assembled itself. My kids brought their 16 month old and the restaurant was very accommodating; she enjoyed the food as much as we did. Had the lamb... wow!