I stayed 5 nights in a roomy 2 bedroom/2 bathroom apartment with a balcony with my husband, mom, and child in March and it was a wonderful experience. I was really surprised how clean and modern the apartment was. They really tastefully and thoughtfully decorated the entire apartment. We were on a really high floor (>30 stories) so the views were spectacular. The layout of the 2 bedroom/2 bathroom was very practical for multiple people. The beds were very comfortable, although the 2nd bedroom had a double bed which is a bit small. The bathrooms were super luxurious with the modern fixtures and marble. The kitchen was well-equipped and had everything to cook entire meals with. We really enjoyed sitting down together in the dining area. They were thoughtful enough to provide paper towels, trash bags, and even dishwasher tablets to last us the entire time. One complaint I had was that there is no trash chute so we had to toss the garbage out by taking it with us to the garage. The washer/dryer was fantastic to do our laundry a few times during our stay. We really felt like our home-away-from-home. The building is conveniently located within walking of Robson Street with all the great restaurants and shopping. Stanley park is less than 2 miles away, and because West Georgia Street is a main road you can get to the highway up north for skiing, and east to downtown very quickly. We felt that the special remote key to get into the garage to our parking spot, and on the elevator to get to our floor made us feel extra secure. If you don't have the remote you cannot enter the garage or get to your floor. We really appreciated the WiFi, parking, gym, and easy check-in and check-out with the office. Our stay was fantastic and we can't wait to return!
- Also Known As:
- Vancouver Extended Stay Hotel
- Vancouver Extended Stay Hotel Vancouver
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay in one of our superb fully furnished, serviced apartments in Canada's premier year round destination. Whether your visit is for a few days or a few months, you will find the ideal mix of quality, comfort and value with us. Enjoy the convenience of a home away from home Vancouver's ideal location for shopping, dining and sightseeing. Many of our suites have stunning views of the surrounding mountains and ocean. Come and stay where location meets lifestyle! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Vancouver Extended Stay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.