“Thoroughly Informative & Enjoyable City Tour” 5 of 5 stars

and up
Whistler Small Group Day Trip from Vancouver
Ranked #9 of 197 Activities in Vancouver
More attraction details
Owner description: Landsea Tours & Adventures and Landsea Charters & Services has been specializing in boutique sightseeing tours since 1985. Our team focuses on service excellence so that our guests truly feel they have experienced the best Southwest British Columbia has to offer. Daily tours to Vancouver, North Shore, Whistler and Victoria with a unique a la carte adventure option system.
Victoria, Australia
13 attraction reviews
“Thoroughly Informative & Enjoyable City Tour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

Really glad we pre-booked our City tour in advance with Landsea Tours and Adventures, all the Trip Advisor reviews can't be wrong and as usual they were spot on. Tim our guide was absolutely fabulous, a wealth of knowledge and nothing was to much trouble for him. Tour takes you to Chinatown, Gastown, Stanley Park, Granville Island, Vancouver Lookout (Admission Cost Included) Queen Elizabeth Park & Bloedel Conservatory. So whether your only in Vancouver for a brief time or longer do this tour, you will certainly have a far greater appreciation of this City for the experience.

Visited March 2013

東京
“Private transfer to Whistler”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2013

I was travelling with the group of 6 from Japan and booked Landsea Tours and Adventures in advance as our means of transportation to Whistler. We chartered a private van that can accommodate up to about 12 passengers, which gave us plenty of spaces so that we were able to travel with no discomfort. The drivers were very friendly and knowledgeable that gave us a great opportunity to know about the area. I definitely recommend Landsea Tours and Adventures for those who seek for the private transfer service in Vancouver area!

Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
“Trip to Whistler”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2013

We just embarked on a trip of a lifetime! I went to Whistler with some friends with the thanks of Landsea Tours and Adventures. They picked us up in a Yukon and we took the scenic drive to Whistler. Dawn was a gem :-)
The next day we went snowmobiling with Canadian Wilderness Tours. They took us on a no fear ride through the mountains. The scenery was stellar, the experience par none. They even made us a Yukon style breakfast that kept us full until way into the late evening.
The next day we decided to rest up a bit at the Scandinavian Spa - nice treat but a little too busy for me.
Our last day in the winter wonderland we took the peak to peak and had lunch at Christine's. The weather was not as clear so the way down on the chair lift was a little chilly.....however the experience was AMAZING.
I would not hesitate to book a tour with Landsea Tours and Adventures - they truly know what they are doing. We had an amazing time and created lifetime memories I will never forget!

Auckland, New Zealand
“Day trip to Whistler”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2013

04-Feb-2013, 18:00

After having just returned from an amaaazing trip to Whistler (you should all try the 'peak to peak' gondola! I got a call from Samantha our guide. I hadn't even realised I left my DSLR on the bus. I can't begin to tell how happy I am she called.

Sam was an excellent guide throughout the tour, her commentary on the way to Whistler was simply 'astonishing' her knowledge and the way she conveyed her knowledge is unsurpassed.

Thanks Samantha AND Landsea Tours. I'll definitely recommend you!!!

Sydney, Australia
5 attraction reviews
“Landsea Tours”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2013

We did a number of tours before and after our crise to Alaska in August 2012. Landsea Tours were reliable and excellant. Had no problems and drivers very knowledgable.

Visited August 2012