“Good lunch spot” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #310 of 2,714 restaurants in Vancouver
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Café, Pasta
Good for: Outdoor seating
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Description: Sciue. Roman Inspired. Freshly Created. All Times of the Day. We provide innovative, unforgettable fare that people from all walks of life take pleasure in experiencing. Our four locations (800 West Pender, 126 Davie Street, 1115 Melville Street & 885 West Georgia) all uniquely provide our Roman inspired food and drink experience throughout the day. With our own bakery, kitchen and close partnership with a local coffee roaster, our offerings are unparalleled and accessible for all. Breakfast, lunch, Roman style pizza whole or by weight, rustic Roman plates, brunch, pastries, desserts, artisan espresso drinks, regional Italian wines, local craft beers, classic Italian beers and much more, you will find a great experience anytime of the day. We created our own line of direct trade organic coffee beans in collaboration with a local roaster which also honours the classic Italian blends. Our revered coffee drinks are a result of our own line of direct trade organic coffee beans developed in collaboration with a local roaster to honour the classic Italian blends. Our restaurant at 800 West Pender will give you the true Roman experience, in the heart of downtown Vancouver. All roads lead to Sciue.
Melbourne, Australia
“Good lunch spot”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2013 via mobile

Tasty and well-priced pizza slices that are similar to what can be found in Italy. Excellent coffee too. Recommended for lunch or a light dinner.

Visited June 2013

81% Recommend
Kelowna, Canada
“Best Latte Ever!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2013

I am in Vancouver for 6 days. The 1st time I stopped in for a coffee and had the best latte!
2 days later I stopped in and had a latte and a piece of their flatbread pizzas. Sitting on the lovely patio watching ppl of Van. walking by, happily devouring my lunch, I could mot have been more content! I plan to go back and get pizzas for my daughter & I for dinner tonight :)
A small piece if Italy.
A Must Try !

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Vancouver, Canada
“Breakfast from Sciue is a Delight!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2013

My wife and I were staying at Le Soleil for her birthday and we wanted to try something a little different than room service, so I ran out early in the morning to Sciue to grab breakfast and I was so happy that I did.

The staff is friendly and helpful and made everything look extra special, since I had mentioned that it was my wife`s birthday. I ordered omelettes and they came out looking as beautiful as they tasted. Plus, their coffee is a delight and their sfogliatelle is TO DIE FOR. Honestly, if you want a delicious pastry that isn`t sweet and definitely out of the ordinary, try one of those bad boys. You won`t regret it.

My wife was so happy to have had such a delicious breakfast on her birthday that this is out go-to place for breakfast when we are on staycation!

Visited August 2012
“Best tiramisu in town!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2013 via mobile

Love this place. You must try their tiramisu. Pizza is a little hard but lots of good selections. Friendly staff. Great flow in the restaurant.

• Visited November 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Sydney, Australia
“Disappointing”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013

Our first morning in Vancouver and my MM needed coffee. This place had lots of folk in it so in we went. MM ordered a latte which seems to equate to an Australian flat white. I ordered a Hot Chocolate - $6.50 for the two.

MM rated the coffee as a 5 out of 10, but I couldn't give the hot chocolate a score. It was only luke warm and very weak with a bitter taste, added sugar but that didn't help so I left it.

Didn't order any food so can't comment.

The staff were friendly and the place buzzy, but unfortunately not for us.

• Visited April 2013