“Very nice curry” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
“Very nice curry”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2014

Went here before we moved to Downtown. Its busy all the time. The menu isnt very big but they do put together some delegate dishes. The chicken curry with sweet potatoe I had was amazing. The wine was good too. The dessert menu needs more attention, we left to have dessert in sweet revenge just 2 block towards town. They sell just desserts tea and wine. Good pub amosphere inside Chaise, nice high seats outside.

“Great appetizers!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2014

We were recently in the area at lunch time and happened upon "The Chaise Lounge" restaurant. It looked very inviting and on entering was a nice combination of pub/friendly neighborhood spot and upscale restaurant. The service was amazing from very friendly very efficient waiting staff.
We decided to share an appetizer trio instead of a lunch menu item. The food was fabulous....fresh tasting, flavorful and beautifully presented. Will return for dinner one day for sure.

• Visited June 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Vancouver, Canada
“A very nice place for comfort foods”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

Free parking, spacious dinning room and friendly servers! Chaise has transformed itself from a small little dusty place to an inexpensive "up-scale" neighborhood eatery. I had a hamburger for just $10 with salad from the daily special menu. It was so big that I couldn't finish the who plate.

• Visited May 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Vancouver, Canada
“Very good value, great service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2014

In the neighbourhood and decided on Chaise Lounge for dinner. Four of us on a busy evening. We were promptly seated and well looked after by our waitress.
Food was very good, my wife had Halibut which was generous and excellent, same for an Asian vegetarian meal that my son-in-law chose. My daughter had macaroni/cheese which received a thumbs up. I had a club sandwich which was OK but too much bread!

All in all a good experience. The four meals, 3 glasses of wine, and 2 beers came to $96 w/o tip. This is good value.

• Visited May 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Cozy Neighbourhood Eatery”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2013

We sat on their patio, which was nice on a warm summer evening, but the patio space is small and cramped and can be noisy due to vehicle traffic on Main Street. Service was very casual, friendly, and attentive. Decent beer and wine selection. My sister had a delicious steak dinner with freshly grilled vegetables on the side - the server was very helpful in accommodating her request to substitute for the potatoes that usually accompany this entree. Unfortunately I ordered the fish and chips, which were on the heavy and greasy side, and left me feeling like I needed a nap on the couch afterwards. Still, I would't hesitate to return here the next time I'm in the neighbourhood.

• Visited August 2013