“Awesome” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 197 Activities in Vancouver
More attraction details
Owner description: Cycle City Tours is passionate about guiding visitors around Vancouver by bicycle. We offer small group tours with beautiful routes, interesting stories, and young, passionate guides who will show you the sights and hidden gems of the city. We travel at a relaxed pace so riders can take in the sights and smells of their environment, and choose flat routes so anyone with basic riding skills can come!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Piermont, New York
“Awesome”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2012

First time in Vancouver and what an awesome way to see the city. Due to my own fault, my wife and I got lost getting to the place and we were almost 30 minutes late and the tour had to leave since there were other people in it. Josh however was great enough to meet us and take us on a mini-personalize tour before we met with the rest of the party. Both Josh and the other tour guy (sorry i forget your name) were rode at an easy going pace, gave great insights to the history and sites of Vancouver and pretty much made the price absolutly worth it. Thanks Guys!!!!

Visited July 2012

“Excellent! An absolute must!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2012 via mobile

We did the 3hr stanley park tour. We had not booked in advanced and ended up being the only ones on the tour. Josh arrived promptly after we called him inquiring about the tour. We had our bikes and took our 10mth baby girl. Josh was polite, enthusiastic and a pleasure to be around. He pointed out excellent sites in the area and in the city and let us know what sights were a must for the rest of our stay in Vancouver. The pace was very easy going and confortable for any skill level. Thanks Josh for the great tour!

Vancouver
“A great way to tour around Vancouver!! I now recommend it to all my friends.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2012

I went on a bike tour of Vancouver through Cycle City Tours a couple weeks ago and had an amazing time! I actually live in Vancouver and was happily surprised by how much information I information I learned about my own city. It was a above and beyond what I had expected from the tour and I left with so much information, great photos, and a healthy glow from riding around the city. I also discovered some great and little known trails with in Stanley Park that I have been back to a few times since the tour.

The knowledge and information that my tour guide Dan had to share with us was incredible.I learned so much about the history of Vancouver, the local architecture and design, the local vegetation, weather patterns, infrastructure and aboriginal history. He was a great story teller and kept us all engaged and entertained and patiently answered all of our many questions.

The bike ride was at a gentle pace and our guide made sure to wait up for the slower riders in the group and yet still allow the speeders in the group the freedom to do so. I think we all left satisfied with the pace he had us going. We were all sure to give our guide a tip as a thank you for doing such a great job of touring us.

The is a great way to learn more about the City and I now recommend it to all of my friends both local and visitors.

Thank you Cycle City Tours!!

Visited May 2012
Chicago, Illinois, United States
“Excellent Way to see Vancouver”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2012

We went on a bike tour last week in Vancouver and had a great time. Our guide was Dan and he was very knowledgeable about the city. There was not a question I had that he could not answer. The tour was a great way to get a feel of the landscape of Vancouver. It is a great biking city and was not difficult, but we were still able to get some speed here and there. Also stopped at bar for some local beers on Granville Island. Highly recommend this tour as a way to see Vancouver.

Dallas, Texas
4 attraction reviews
“Great bike tour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2012

This tour was very informative and fun. I highly recommend it as it gives you a great overview of the city. My tour guide Dan was great.