“What an Amazing Day!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 197 Activities in Vancouver
More attraction details
Owner description: Cycle City Tours is passionate about guiding visitors around Vancouver by bicycle. We offer small group tours with beautiful routes, interesting stories, and young, passionate guides who will show you the sights and hidden gems of the city. We travel at a relaxed pace so riders can take in the sights and smells of their environment, and choose flat routes so anyone with basic riding skills can come!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Costa Mesa, California
6 attraction reviews
“What an Amazing Day!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2012

We found this tour and took it last minute. Dan our guide was great...he was nice, very knowledgeable and put on a great tour. We only had 1 day in Vancouver and this was a great way to see the whole city including the park. Had we not gone with this tour we would have spent the day wandering around with no direction. We only had 4 people on our tour so it felt like a super private tour - Dan is the man!

It was chilly on our day so do your research on the weather and dress accordingly also you cover allot of ground on the bikes so be prepared to ride!

Visited March 2012
CycleVancouver, Owner at Cycle City Tours, responded to this review, March 14, 2012
Thanks for coming on a tour Ken! We're happy you enjoyed it!

Cheers!

Seattle, Washington
“Best Way to See Stanley Park”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2011

I was visiting Vancouver for the first time and wanted to do some hop-on hop-off city bus tours. When I was researching, I bumped into "Cycle City Tours". I was impressed with all the positive reviews, and decided to rather tour the North West in its own fashion. This was December and the temperature was 0 degrees C. I emailed to see if they provided tours during this part of the year. Josh (Owner/Guide) was readily willing to take me on a tour although it was just me who had signed up for that day's tour. He gladly arranged the tour for me in the early afternoon when the temperature was better than the rest of the day. In fact he started the tour from the hotel where I stayed. The trip was about 20km roundtrip and was really an easy ride. Josh was a great tour guide! He is attached to the history of this place, and his experience from living in different parts of the world is inspiring. I want to take this tour again in summer with my husband.

Byron Bay, Australia
“Very informative”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2011

I enjoyed my cycling tour with Josh, he was very knowledgable about and I learned a lot about the history of the city, while checking out it's highlights. Good opportunities to take plenty of photos to- we saw black squirrels, ducks, geese, amazing city views with snow covered mountains in the background, bridges and Grandville island markets- which was really cool. Definitely recommend to anyone.

Gladstone, Australia
3 attraction reviews
“A definite must-do for any visitor!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2011

The cycle tour around Vancouver is an absolute must-do for any new person to Vancouver! Our tour guide, Josh, was very knowledgeable and friendly and we saw a lot in our 5 hour tour. Seeing a city by bike is a great idea as you can go a lot further tan on foot, however your not confined to roads as you are in a car or bus.

Visited December 2011
CycleVancouver, General Manager at Cycle City Tours, responded to this review, December 15, 2011
Thanks for joining us. It was a pleasure riding with you!
Vancouver, BC
“Loved the views from the Seawall”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2011

Thanks Cycle City for a lovely afternoon on the Seawall! I took my girlfriend on the seawall tour as a surprise, and we enjoyed it thoroughly. Our guide Josh, was very informative, friendly and took his time with us! Siwash Rock (also known as Skalsh) was amazing as well as the views throughout the park!

Visited September 2011