“Great Pizza and service in the downtown” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Pacifico Pizzeria & Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #219 of 2,804 Restaurants in Vancouver
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Burrard
Description: Casual dinning in the heart of downtown. Classic Italian food meets west coast inspired dishes. From forno oven pizza, always fresh herbs, delicious pasta's and our full bar. Our menu will please all.
Seattle, Washington
“Great Pizza and service in the downtown”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013

We have dined here on a previous trip a couple of years ago. That time we chose it because the line was out the door—probably a weekend. This trip we went twice. We ordered the prosciutto and arugula pizza and the Caesar salad and the next evening the fettecine alfredo and their vegetarian pizza. Pasta was good but we think they are better with pizza. Service was very good. We enjoyed sitting upstairs or down. It is very convenient to Club Intrawest at Sheraton Wall Centre where we stayed.

Visited June 2013

88% Recommend
Adelaide, Australia
“Could be a great experience on a good night”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2013

The place is easily accessible in downtown Vancouver and close to many hotels. It has a good atmosphere and rolling clientele which is interesting to watch if you are alone as I was. The service varied from good to ho hum but they were busy and I wasn't there for conversation. The menu was varied and there is a good wine list and a choice of beers, mainly unknown to me. I had two beers, a Granville Island pale ale which was good and a Rolling Rock pale ale which wasn't, but nothing tried nothing gained. I ordered the mussels in wine sauce as an appertiser. They were bland and largely tasteless with the sauce not really contributing much to the dish. My main was the Tagliatelle Ragu which was sending out a lovely rich aroma when it was being brought to me and was a nice dish, it could have been great had it been served hot. All in an enjoyable visit which could have been great.

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Abbotsford, Canada
“Great pizza”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2013

Thin crust, wood stove, fresh toppings. If that's what you're looking for in a downtown Vancouver location, this place has got you covered. Based on our visit on a Friday night, the place caters to families and groups (not the place if you're looking for candle light dinner and quiet conversation) but the food is amazing. Lots of small table seating on the main floor, large groups have to travel up two sets of stairs. Pasta was also very fresh and tasty.

• Visited June 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Canberra, Australia
“Great place to eat”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2013

This place offers great food at a very reasonable price. We enjoyed an antipasti platter which came with generous portion sizes and a beautiful pizza. The service was also efficient and professional. I highly recommend this place for a great meal while in Vancouver.

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Thunder Bay, Canada
“5 Star Pizza, 3 Star Price!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2013

I love pizza! I can honestly say I have now found the BEST pizza I have ever enjoyed, bar none. This was my second trip to this pizzaria over a couple of years and the quality has remained constant - very thin crust, extremely tasty ingredients and generous toppings all combined to make this exceptional. Service was very attentive, but not overbearing, atmosphere was very enjoyable and we were able to dine without a reservation (4 people). We all exchanged a piece of each others pizza and all were found to be delicious. I recommend this without hesitation! Oh yeah - price - $18 got you a pizza that a grown man would have trouble finishing. If you had an app, it could easily feed two. For the four of us, with one drink and a half liter of wine, $109.00 - a bargain!

• Visited April 2013