“Good Choice for Food” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Milestones Crossroads Grill + Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #533 of 3,031 Restaurants in Vancouver
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, Seafood, International
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Dessert, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: 8th Avenue
Transit: Steps from the City Hall Canada Line Station, less than 5 minutes from downtown Vancouver.
Description: Milestones Crossroads offers Milestones’ globally-inspired menu in one of the most beautiful rooms in the city. We are committed to bringing you the Milestones' food you have loved since 1986, combined with a passion for service that sets the bar. Want something new and different? Pair our innovative, house-made recipes with an eclectic selection of West Coast inspired beverages. We invite you to try the Milestones Brunch – a 20 year tradition – in a setting unlike any other Milestones. Experience our world-class views of the Vancouver skyline and North Shore Mountains from our heated & covered patio, or through the floor to ceiling windows of our lounge, dining room and private dining area. Whether it is an intimate dinner for two or the late night buzz of our bar, Milestones Crossroads is the perfect choice. For large groups, please contact us directly.
Cheltenham
“Good Choice for Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2014

We ate here for our first meal on a three week trip to Vancouver and district. We weren't disappointed. Service was prompt and not over-intrusive. Food was great - one of the better burgers I have had. Beer choice excellent.

• Visited June 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Spokane, Washington
“Great restaurant in great location”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

Our server was very nice and helpful. The food was really good, and our kids loved the little animals they put on the side of their drink glass. Great view of the bay from the restaurant with prompt, friendly service!

Visited May 2014
Vancouver, Canada
“Favorite Restaurant for my birthday or any time!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

I love to eat the grilled seafood salad which I find too much for one person, so I always find someone to go with that will share with me (my sister and other good friends). Then we share something else too...Sat on the balcony twice now and enjoyed the great view of downtown Vancouver. Parking available underground right near the restaurant.

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Vancouver, Canada
“Nothing special but the higher price”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2014

My friends and I try to eat a different cuisine always when we meet. This time we decided to try Western Food and to go to Milestones. But in my view, it was disappointing (I must admit that this time my view was not shared by all of our friends; some found it ok). The restaurant itself is not bad; the only issue I had from the beginning was that you have to pay for parking at the restaurant’s parking lot. And the fee was quite high (about $4 for 90 min). We went on a Monday – Girl’s night. The women chose that special plus additional 2 dishes, while the men ordered single dishes and an appetizer. The amount of the appetizers was good. But the quality differed from appetizer to appetizer. The Crispy Phyllo Shrimps (looked more like prawns) were pretty good and crispy while the so called Crispy Calamari Strips were everything but crispy. They were soft and greasy. The Spinach and Artichoke Dip for the Red Tortilla Chips was quite tasty. In contrast to the chipotle mayo that came to the Yam fries had a very poor taste. I certainly ate much more tasteful chipotle mayo in even cheaper restaurants. The Yam fries themselves were not bad. Most of the main dishes were acceptable. But a friend ordered Harissa Chicken which was totally salty. It was not eatable at all. I did also the mistake and ordered a truffle mayo with my Yam fries. The truffle taste was not recognizable. But therefore it was also completely salty. I made then a second mistake by trying to dilute the salty taste by spreading it on to my Stacked Burger. This ruined the taste my entire burger entirely (later confirmed another friend that the patty was also salty anyways). When I complained about that to the waitress, she told me that it cannot be since they used just truffle oil and mayo. I also requested ketchup to my burger which came more than 5 minutes later when I already gave up to receive it since the waitress passed by our table 3 times with delivering it.
As I already mentioned at the beginning I am pretty disappointed by that restaurant and will not recommend it to any of my friends, even if the price would be lower.

• Visited April 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Colin R, Owner at Milestones Crossroads Grill + Bar, responded to this review, May 6, 2014
Thank you for your feedback, we take it very seriously. Unfortunately the parking lot is not owned or operated by Milestones and as a result, like most parking lots in downtown Vancouver, it is a paid lot. I am glad you enjoyed the Girls Night Out Special. My apologies for the Calamari, as it certainly should have been crispy. I am disappointed that the truffle mayo was not to your liking. We make it simply with our house mayonnaise and truffle oil and it is very popular. We would have been happy to replace the Harissa Chicken with something more to your friends liking.
Port Moody, Canada
“perfect”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2014

Good food and Excellent service - Brittany :)
Had the Grilled Seafood Salad and Canadian Brie Flatbread