“For spicy chinese food!” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #542 of 2,763 Restaurants in Vancouver
Cuisines: Chinese
leeds
“For spicy chinese food!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

Have had take outs from here and they've always been very good - it's indian chinese so more spicy. I enjoyed the mix and extra kick of garlic/chilli on the dishes.

Visited May 2014

San Francisco, California
“Chinese Indian Food? OK, I'll Try That”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2014

This is a one of a kind dining experience. With items like Chicken with Curry sauce, Masala Fried Rice, and House Style Paneer, in a decidedly Chinese restaurant, it's a must try.

The restaurant itself isn't much to look at. Located in a tiny strip mall on the corner of Kingsway and Rupert. The dining room is small, so if you have a big party, plan ahead. The upside is that it's a family owned joint with personable staff. My husband I started dining here shortly after moving to East Van. We don't go out much for Asian food due to my gluten sensitivity, but after hearing that they can make certain dishes GF, we decided to give it a try. Now it's our local place, and we absolutely love it.

Dishes do tend to be on the spicy side, so make sure you order appropriately if you don't like too much kick in your food. Due to the religious background of the owners, they don't serve pork, but have a great chicken, beef, veggie, and seafood selection. And if you're into french fries, you have to try their Crispy Fried Sliced Potatoes (Bahjia) in the appetizer section. They aren't GF, but they are my husband's guilty pleasure.

• Visited February 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Cobble Hill, British Columbia, Canada
“My favourite Chinese!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2014

I love this place. Been in twice and got takeout once. Such good food (get the manchurian veggie balls!!), big big portions and really well priced!

Toronto
“Food was good...location is so so..just a hidden gem”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 24, 2013

A great place for authentic chinese food.
Enjoyed their soups and chili chicken (a bit spicy for me...but I know for next time I visit).
Chicken corn soup was delicious and well made. Was tempted to have some for take out as lunch for the next day.
Will come here again but take a look at the menu next time before my friend suggest things that may be a bit spicy for me.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Campinas, SP
“Soooo Good!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2013

Before going here, I had never heard of Indian Style Chinese food. The taste was amazing---a fusion of Indian food which I love and Chinese food which I love. The portions were large and served family style. The waitress was polite, pleasant, and knowledgable. She gave great suggestions as to what to choose from the menu. There needs to be more restaurants like this in other locations!!

• Visited July 2013