“Great massage from Joy” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: Visiting Vancouver? Vacation, weekend break, visiting family or working holiday? Feeling tired or achy from a long flight or a long walk in the park or the seawall? We provide for you the Traditional Thai Massage, Relaxing Thai Aroma Oil Massage and Therapeutic Deep Tissue Massage, Thai Herbal Spa Treatments, Registered Massage Therapy (RMT) as well as Traditional Chinese Acupuncture. These are the alternative healing therapies that designed to restore your body and mind to full health, performed by our team of professional holistic therapists in Vancouver. Smile Thai Wellness Spa Vancouver is also the place for Couples Massage in Vancouver. Located in the heart of Downtown Vancouver, close to the Westend & Yaletown and all major hotels in Vancouver, where you can relax and unwind in this oasis of serenity, friendly and warm atmosphere created by our therapists and surroundings. If you wish to improve your holistic health, manage your wellness lifestyle or try one of the best massages in Vancouver, book your appointment today.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access
Vancouver, Canada
“Great massage from Joy”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2013

I lead a very active life and rely on massage to keep me moving. I found Joy at Smile Thai, after reading some reviews on-line, saying what a great massage she gave. I've been to Smile Thai a few times now and can truly say that the reviews are very true.

When you walk through the front door of Smile Thai, a relaxing atmosphere sweeps over you, helping to completely change gears from whatever else is going on in your day. Joy is a very pleasant lady who greets you with sincere Thai hospitality and makes sure you are comfortable before showing you to the massage room (the website gives a good idea of the rooms). Then the massage, which is as hard as you like, as Joy will tailor it to your needs. Joy gives one of the best massages I've ever had.

Enjoy!

RM

Miami, Florida
“Amaaaaazing!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2013

I am a self confessed spa junkie and love nothing more than a great massage! I found Smile on Trip Advisor and although it came with high reviews, it went way beyond my expectations!

My therapist was Tum and was fantastic. If you haven't had a Thai massage before, this is the one that they provide you with very loose and comfortable pants and top to wear and don't use any oils (you can request an oil based aromatherapy massage if this is your preference). As well as deep tissue they do a lot of stretching for you and you really feel INCREDIBLE afterwards.

I noticed that several people mentioned the building they are in, it is an office block so the only point is that you need to look out for it as it is not a normal spa that you would notice on the street! Regardless of the building, the product is incredible, the staff are lovely and if you are anything like me you will return within a week (i'm going back for the third time tomorrow!).

Enjoy :-)

Beaufort, South Carolina
18 attraction reviews
“Couldn't Wait to Return”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2013

Even though I have had lots of really good massages since a year ago, I could not wait to have another 90-minute aromatherapy Thai massage. Since I had had such a wonderful experience in 2012, I requested Joy as my therapist again. If possible, she was even better than last year, or maybe it had been 48 hours since my summer-storm-delayed flight across the continent (instead of 24 hours like last year).

Seriously, the massage was excellent--a combination of soothing and energizing.

Now I cannot imagine a visit to Vancouver without a Thai massage by Joy.

Visited July 2013
Red Deer, Canada
14 attraction reviews
“Amazing Thai aromatherapy massage”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2013

Not your typical pretentious spa setting, the building looks a bit iffy when you first walk in but inside Smile Thai it is relaxing and calm. No one is rushing you, even if you show up 10 min late for your appointments - no dirty looks for throwing their schedule off. I think they must have a 15 min cushion in between appoitments because even though I was late they still gave me the full 60 min treatment and didn't rush me out of the room at all like I have experienced at other massage places. Reasonable pricing and Bee gives the most amazing massages, she's tiny but packs a lot of power into her little hands and is a pro at finding all your little pockets of tension and working through them. If you like getting a good stretch get a Thai massage - I love the stretching portion of it!

Vancouver Island, Canada
“give yourself a treat”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2013

this was wonderful...after 3 days of traveling, sleeping in strange beds and walking, walking, walking, I was in much pain ALL over my body. Tum was able to release the pain and assist my body to function better. I also, came back two days later for a repeat...only the second time, I was NOT in pain, just wanting to be healthier. this was sooo good for the body and mind.

Visited July 2013