“The Real Deal.” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: Visiting Vancouver? Vacation, weekend break, visiting family or working holiday? Feeling tired or achy from a long flight or a long walk in the park or the seawall? We provide for you the Traditional Thai Massage, Relaxing Thai Aroma Oil Massage and Therapeutic Deep Tissue Massage, Thai Herbal Spa Treatments, Registered Massage Therapy (RMT) as well as Traditional Chinese Acupuncture. These are the alternative healing therapies that designed to restore your body and mind to full health, performed by our team of professional holistic therapists in Vancouver. Smile Thai Wellness Spa Vancouver is also the place for Couples Massage in Vancouver. Located in the heart of Downtown Vancouver, close to the Westend & Yaletown and all major hotels in Vancouver, where you can relax and unwind in this oasis of serenity, friendly and warm atmosphere created by our therapists and surroundings. If you wish to improve your holistic health, manage your wellness lifestyle or try one of the best massages in Vancouver, book your appointment today.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access
Florida
3 attraction reviews
“The Real Deal.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2012

If you want a place of serene tranquility with caring therapists then this is one of the best with reasonable rates... Recharge your energy and enjoy!

Calgary, Canada
“Wonderful!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2012

I had a great experience at Smile Thai Wellness while I was travelling in Vancouver. I was looking for a place to treat myself with a massage after finishing a race in Penticton. Based on the amazing reviews, I chose Smile Thai and was so pleased with the results!

My therapist's name was Yod. She was a lovely lady who not only made me feel welcome as soon as I entered, but spent extra time with me at the end to ensure that I had a number of stretches in my arsenal to help alleviate and prevent the pain that I had come in for. My session not only worked through the kinks in my muscles, but Yod and I had wonderful conversations as well.

Finishing the end of the session by relaxing in their front room with a steaming cup of peppermint tea was the icing on the cake. What a wonderful addition to my vacation! I will definitely try to make myself another appointment the next time I am in Vancouver!

Denver, Colorado
18 attraction reviews
“Push, pull or drag!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2012

No, I'm not talking about a used car lot. Just had the 90 minutes Thai massage from Austin and it was excellent. Much different than all of the massages I have had before. Some parts were like a deep tissue (intense) but much more time spent on your back being maneuvered into various positions to accomplish stretches and access angles that I wouldn't have thought of. Hit almost every muscle in my body - ample time on feet and hands as well. Highly recommended.

Jacksonville, Florida
7 attraction reviews
“Wonderful experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2012

This was my first Traditional Thai Massage and I didn't know what to expect. It was amazing! Yod worked out all my tension and had me completely relaxed. The spa feels so peaceful and you feel truly cared for throughout your visit. I will definitely go back the next time I'm in Vancouver!

Visited August 2012
San Mateo, California
“Traditional Thai Massage!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2012

I had a traditional thai massage after running a half marathon. (They assist you in yoga poses and stretching) It was fabulous and I felt great afterward. Tia was my therapist and I would highly recommend her. Skilled and personable, I hope to have another thai massage with her in the future. Thank you Tia!

Visited August 2012