We stayed here in February 2013, as we were heading to a concert at the Commodore Ballroom a few blocks down and wanted to make a night out of it. The location is absolutely great, right in the heart of the Downtown Vancouver entertainment district and the rate for the night was good value for what we paid. We especially enjoyed the Morrisey Pub next door. Customer service is great as well, front desk staff was friendly and courteous.
The room was decently clean however a bit small, it is what you would expect from a 3.5-4 star hotel and the beds were comfortable enough to sleep in for the evening. Only downfall I would have to mention is the musty smell in the hallway (the building is a Vancouver heritage building) and also the floor boards creaked whenever we walked inside our room. Other than that, no major complaints and we would definitely book again.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Inn And Suites - Downtown Vancouver Hotel Vancouver
- Ramada Inn And Suites - Downtown Vancouver Hotel
- Ramada Inn Vancouver
- Ramada Inn Hotel
- Ramada Vancouver
- Vancouver Ramada
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our quests spoke and we listened. Ramada Inn & Suites is proud to offer newly renovated rooms with updated decor, bathrooms and bedding. Our new WiFi (May 23, 2008) will greatly expand our coverage and more upscale additions in the coming months. Enjoy comfort, quality and convenience. Close to shopping, restaurants, attractions and nightlife. Entertainment District location close to city transportation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Wyndham, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Otel, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your Ramada Vancouver Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.