“Reasonable, affordable” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn Vancouver Metro

You added Days Inn Vancouver Metro to your Saves list
Days Inn Vancouver Metro
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   2075 Kingsway, Vancouver, British Columbia V5N 2T2, Canada   |
Ranked #66 of 96 Hotels in Vancouver

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (56)
Vancouver Island, Canada
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2014

Arrived to room not ready, when returned to hotel at 8;30 pm went to pull blankets back to find body fluid stain around bum area, other bed had red stains looking like fresh blood. Phoned front desk had gentleman come to room to state yes bedding dirty returned with two bottom sheets, wanted full changing returned again with two more sheets and that is it. Went to change first bed to find bottom plastic type bed cover underneath also stained with body fluids needing to be washed. Went to wash my hands to see hair in shower area. We went to front desk to state we were not staying and was told no other rooms available due to event in area. We then requested our money back to be told that manager would return in am but desk clerk stated " we may be charged a hour visit". I was so upset over this statement which made it very clear to me why the stains were on the bed in the first place. The desk clerk did not help us find another hotel to stay in or help us in anyway. We could not find any hotel available in area due to special event in area and had to sleep on a friend of a friends hide a bed. We did get a call next day to state we would not be charged for room and that they were sorry we were unhappy with our stay. Nothing was stated about shape of room. This shows poor quality of Manager responsibility of keeping there staff in check and following guidelines to keep the public safe from contamination of rooms.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
DaysInnMetro, Operations Manager at Days Inn Vancouver Metro, responded to this review, March 12, 2014
I apologize for the lack of cleanliness which of course was compounded by our lack of service in dealing with your concerns. This is not an example of our usual level of cleanliness which our Front Desk Person has never seen. I do want to thank you for bringing this to my attention. I have shared your review with both my Housekeeping and Front Desk Teams and we will not have an incident in the hotel like this again. Sincerely, Sean Barrington, Operations Manager.
Vancouver
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2014

.....good place to stay for us, good location, good experience, staff are very helpful. Will stay there again.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

We are proud to be your Vancouver Hotel. Thank you, Sean Barrington, Operations Manager.
Quesnel, British Columbia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2014

A little small for the 4 of us, but it was very clean and neat. I really liked the court yard and its atmosphere. It did not feel like we were on a main commuter route.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

I am glad that you enjoyed the hotel and especially the Courtyard Garden. We were quite lucky with our winter flowers. We planted them at the end of February and then we had those two late snowstorms. Luckily they survived and the garden is currently looking quite colourful. Thank you for choosing to stay with us, Sean Barrington, Operations Manager.
Vancouver
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2014

I spend so much time on the road , in other countries,, and I must use hotels ,, so what is the days inn in metro , to me ,, Vancouverb.c. Canada ,,
One thing that keeps my company , challenger motor freight , rollen one of the best service companies that unconditionally provides service first is what keeps us on top ,, simulate as to the days inn concept is service ,, that means that service is their priority over $$$ , Shawn and his creaw will give you their all ,, the hotel is run by the book ,, safe , quite, friendly, Very clean ,, but most importantly ,Service is what their all about !!! A hotel in HO CHE MINH CITY VIETNAM ,, DAMM I SHOOT MY ON FOOT OFF ,, THEIR BUSINESS PICKED UP SO MUCH THAT WHEN I WENT TO RETURN ,, THERE WAS NO ROOMS ,, DAM ,, BUT BEING A WORLDLY TRAVELLER I NEED ,, NO I DEMAND SERVICE,, FIRST AND FORMOST ,, THIS THE DAYS INN DELIVERS AND MORE,, OF COURCE EVERY BUSINESS NEEDS $$$ ,, I don't believe that's what is their priority ,, their reputation is more important to them !!! SO WOULD I PERSONELLY RECOMEND THE DAY INN ,,, HELL YAA ,, TELL THEM IAN SENT YOU ,,, NO I DO NOT GET ANYTHING OTHER THAN GREAT ,, FANTASTIC SERVICE ,, SO WITHOUT ANY RESERVATION ,, FROM MYSELF PERSONALLY ,, STAY THERE AT THE DAYS INN AND BE HAPPY ,,, AND I USE (stay) AT THIS MODEST HOTEL,, INN ,, QUITE A BIT WHEN I NEED TO STAY IN VANCOUVER !!!! IAN c.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Thank you for your recommendations. Good Luck in Vietnam and we will see you when you return, Sean Barrington, Operations Manager.

Been to Days Inn Vancouver Metro? Share your experiences!