We stayed here for 3 nights recently in a 1 bedroom suite with a balcony and had a great time. Everything was clean. Kitchen was well-equipped. Comfy beds. Staff were lovely and helpful. The location was perfect, short walk to downtown, short ferry ride to Granville Island. Lovely walk to nearby beaches and playgrounds for children.Very good value compared to other places in Vancouver. We would definitely stay here again. Just a couple of things that should be changed as previous people have mentioned.
- Put curtains or new blinds in bedrooms to block out more light. Especially helpful when travelling with small children.
- Liquid dish soap, pan scrubber and kitchen towel in the kitchen. There was just a cup of dishwasher powder, a dishcloth and a tea towel.
- Could do with bigger thicker towels. They were small and thin but we had a few of them so that wasn't so bad.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in Vancouver’s vibrant West End neighbourhood with its urban flair and natural beauty, and located across the water from Granville Island, our unique furnished 47 apartments with basic hotel services is situated near the beachfront of downtown Vancouver. A self serve facility geared towards the do-it-yourself traveler. Rates include daily or weekly housekeeping, basic self-serve continental breakfast from 6:30am to 9:30am. We strive to present a basic, clean, well priced, self serve accommodation in the downtown core. An alternative to high priced full service hotels. 910 Beach offers a location that is convenient, yet removed from the high-stress and high-traffic environment of the downtown core. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your 910 Beach Avenue Apartment Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.