I disembarked a cruise ship that a.m. and wasn't flying home until the next day. I sometimes check in early (like noon or so) but didn't think that I would get a 9 a.m. check in. I was prepared to change clothes in the lobby bathroom and then check my bags for a few hours. The front desk staff had a rush on a room to be cleaned for me so I was headed upstairs by 9:45. They also said I could grab breakfast. It was nice to be able to get a room for the bulk of the day especially when I really wanted to nap for a bit before I headed out to Granville Island, Stanley Park, etc.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton is conveniently located on Robson Street near Yaletown, Rogers Arena and the newly renovated BC Place. Complimentary amenities include breakfast, wifi, bottled water, downtown shuttle service and loaner bicycles. Whether it's a hotel room with a microwave and refrigerator or a one bedroom suite with full kitchen, we offer a variety of comfortable beds for your stay in Vancouver. A member of the Hilton Family of Hotels, the Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton offers both the corporate and the leisure traveler award-winning accommodation at affordable prices. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Tingo, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, TripOnline SA, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Downtown Vancouver reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Downtown Vancouver Hotel Vancouver
- Hampton Inn And Suites Downtown Vancouver
- Hampton Inn Vancouver
- Vancouver Hampton Inn