We have just returned from a 5 night stay at this hotel and would like to recommend it to other travellers. The staff were friendly, extremely helpful and nothing was ever too much trouble for them. We felt we had very good value for money.
The hotel is just few blocks away from the centre of Downtown. It looked to be fairly new, so all the decor was in good condition. There was a restaurant attached as well as a coffee bar and gift shop. Breakfast was provided with a varied spread daily. Coffee was available at all times.
Our room was light and spacious with a very comfortable bed and pillows.
Great views of the city were had from the top floor fitness centre.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton is conveniently located on Robson Street near Yaletown, Rogers Arena and the newly renovated BC Place. Complimentary amenities include breakfast, wifi, bottled water, downtown shuttle service and loaner bicycles. Whether it's a hotel room with a microwave and refrigerator or a one bedroom suite with full kitchen, we offer a variety of comfortable beds for your stay in Vancouver. A member of the Hilton Family of Hotels, the Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton offers both the corporate and the leisure traveler award-winning accommodation at affordable prices. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels, BookIt.com and HotelTravel.com so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Downtown Vancouver reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Downtown Vancouver
- Hampton Inn & Suites Downtown Vancouver Hotel Vancouver
- Hampton Inn Vancouver
- Vancouver Hampton Inn