This hotel was wonderful!!! The complimentary shuttle and bikes with the breakfast each morning really made it super great deal for us. One night after a long day’s work/adventure, we just went to the Jacuzzi and soaked our feet. The sauna was great as well!! Our room was quiet and clean with a view of the neon-lit BC Stadium. Breakfast included eggs and sausage daily with scones, oatmeals, cereals, fruit, juices – everything we needed. The waffles we made each day were our very favorite. About two blocks up the street from the hotel, 489 Robson, there was a grocery store, MarketPlace, which enabled us to stock our room refrigerator. The bicycle rental enabled trips through Stanley Park, to Granville Island, Chinatown, and Gastown. The staff was very friendly and provided great solutions to any challenge we had for them. The location was good as well. Though we were traveling to the convention center each day, the shuttle made it very convenient and we could either walk back to the hotel (which was a pleasant, 20 minute walk or so) or take the train (4 minute journey). Upon our arrival was the most pleasant orange and strawberry water. We purchased the 10 ticket books for the train from the airport (7 eleven domestic terminal), so it made taking the train very easy. The shuttle and bikes must be reserved each day. The hotel was also very safe. Hotel room keys operated the elevators and the surrounding areas outside of the hotel seemed clean and safe, no matter how late. We arrived to the hotel at dark and left in the early morning hours. They also provided bottled a water. Another bonus. It was truly a delight staying at this hotel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton is conveniently located on Robson Street near Yaletown, Rogers Arena and the newly renovated BC Place. Complimentary amenities include breakfast, wifi, bottled water, downtown shuttle service and loaner bicycles. Whether it's a hotel room with a microwave and refrigerator or a one bedroom suite with full kitchen, we offer a variety of comfortable beds for your stay in Vancouver. A member of the Hilton Family of Hotels, the Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton offers both the corporate and the leisure traveler award-winning accommodation at affordable prices. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Hilton Hotels and HotelTravel.com so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Downtown Vancouver reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Downtown Vancouver
- Hampton Inn & Suites Downtown Vancouver Hotel Vancouver
- Hampton Inn Vancouver
- Vancouver Hampton Inn