We stayed in this hotel one night before taking a cruise to Alaska. The hotel allowed us to make a cash deposit instead of holding money against our debit card. We, by choice, don't utilize bank/credit cards. This was excellent customer service on the part of the hotel. The area surrounding the hotel is of Asian influence and the number of interesting and varied dining options was astounding. Malaysian, Indian, Indonesian, Chinese, Vietnamese, and others. The food in the on site restaurant was delicious for both breakfast and lunch. The prices were reasonable, the food superb, and the staff was friendly. The breakfast buffet offered a large variety of choices and great coffee. The room itself was utilitarian and clean with comfortable beds. It is not luxurious nor does it try to be luxurious, but it is a nice place to stay. The internet access in the lobby for printing boarding passes and checking your email is very expensive. I would recommend the hotel to others, especially those taking a cruise as there is a convenient shuttle to the pier.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Vancouver Centre Hotel
- Holiday Inn Vancouver Centre Hotel Vancouver
- Holiday Inn Vancouver
- Vancouver Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Vancouver-Centre Hotel (Broadway) welcomes you to vibrant Vancouver Canada. Our newly renovated hotel's location is convenient to Vancouver International Airport (YVR) and the Pacific Central Train Station, as well as the Canada Line SkyTrain Station.From business to leisure, you will find a variety of attractions and landmarks near our hotel such as Granville Island, Science World, Stanley Park, Vancouver Aquarium, University of British Columbia, Vancouver General Hospital, City Hall, Chinatown, Rogers Arena, BC Place Stadium and much more!All of our guestrooms feature contemporary décor, complimentary high speed wireless internet, coffee maker, iron and ironing board, hair-dryer and a large working desk with an ergonomic chair for your comfort. With 5,700 square feet of meeting space we can accommodate events from 15 up to 300 people. Our professional and experienced catering staff members will attend to every last detail of your small meeting, large conference, or wedding and social function, so that you can sit back and enjoy your event. Unwind at our refreshed Stages Bistro & Lounge while you enjoy our new menu selection or stay active at our upgraded fitness centre, indoor swimming pool and 24 hour business centre.Start making plans for your next stay to relax and settle in to a whole new look. We look forward to welcoming you to Vancouver and the Holiday Inn Vancouver-Centre! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Orbitz, Expedia, BookIt.com, Cheap Tickets, Venere, Agoda, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Otel so you can book your Holiday Inn Vancouver Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.