We stayed in a double room with ensuite, and were very happy. The bed was super comfortable and the room was a good size. There was a little street noise but not really enough to interrupt your sleep. The water pressure in the shower was very low.
The hostel's location was next to a sort of questionable area, but the staff told us which streets to stay away from and where the best nearby restaurants and coffee were, which was very helpful. The included breakfast was good, and they offered all you can eat eggs or pancakes for only $1. The hostel was within a few blocks of most forms of public transport, so it was very easy to get around.
- Also Known As:
- Hostelling International Vancouver Central Hotel
- Hostelling International Vancouver Central Hotel Vancouver
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Smack dab in the middle of Granville Street's pub and club district, we're one of the newest Vancouver hostels -- and if you're angling for access to all the partying and good times you could want, without compromising on security, comfort, and cleanliness, then we're where you want to be!If you're looking for the fun of a hostel, but still want privacy, you'll love our ensuite private rooms (cable TV included!) and our two-bed dorms. These are our most popular room types, so make sure to book in advance! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HostelBookers, Priceline and HostelWorld so you can book your Hostelling International Vancouver Central reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.