I stayed here for 3 nights and I had just a perfect time.
There are private bathrooms on each floor which is really comfortable and there are enough so I never had to wait. Everything was clean.
The staff is very friendly. You can store your bags before you check-in and after you checked out.
I was really impressed about this hostel. I have been to some HIs in Canada before and I liked almost all of time but this one is by far the best. You feel more like in a hotel.
The location is perfect! Right downtown. Of course you can always have bad luck with loud roommates but the reception is open 24 hours so you could go downstairs to complain if you wanted.
I would definetly recommend this place!
- Also Known As:
- Hostelling International Vancouver Central Hotel
- Hostelling International Vancouver Central Hotel Vancouver
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Smack dab in the middle of Granville Street's pub and club district, we're one of the newest Vancouver hostels -- and if you're angling for access to all the partying and good times you could want, without compromising on security, comfort, and cleanliness, then we're where you want to be!If you're looking for the fun of a hostel, but still want privacy, you'll love our ensuite private rooms (cable TV included!) and our two-bed dorms. These are our most popular room types, so make sure to book in advance! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HostelBookers, Priceline and HostelWorld so you can book your Hostelling International Vancouver Central reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.