i stayed here in November 2012 while i was attending a conference at the convention center. it was a 5- 10 minute walk to the center and is equally close to the cruise ship terminal. It is only minutes from Gastown & shopping at Pacific Center. i found the room to be modern and clean.
The room had a small sitting area and a good sized bathroom. I did not use any of the services in the hotel such as the bar, restaurant etc. I got a good price at hotels.com and would stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Delta Vancouver Suites is an all-suite hotel located in the heart of downtown Vancouver and within a block of the Canada Line rail system. Delta Vancouver Suites is within walking distance to many local attractions including Stanley Park, art galleries, theatres and Rogers Arena and BC Place Stadium. The hotel is within minutes of the Vancouver Convention Centre, the city's central business district and government offices. Enjoy shopping the Granville Street mall, Robson Street and take in the vibrant dining scene and nightlife of Gastown and Yaletown. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Tingo, Priceline, Expedia, Reservation Counter, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Delta Vancouver Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Delta Vancouver Hotel Vancouver
- Delta Vancouver Suites Hotel
- Delta Hotel Vancouver