“Great Stay!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of BEST WESTERN PLUS Uptown Hotel

You added BEST WESTERN PLUS Uptown Hotel to your Saves list
BEST WESTERN PLUS Uptown Hotel
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   205 Kingsway, Vancouver, British Columbia V5T 3J5, Canada (Formerly Comfort Inn) (Mt. Pleasant)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Stay 2X get $50 gift card
Ranked #44 of 96 Hotels in Vancouver
Bellingham, Washington, USA
“Great Stay!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2012

We drove up from Bellingham Wa to see a show and had a great stay. The staff was extremely helpful with our questions on food and fun. The breakfast was great, we were so very happy with our stay. Thx!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Dave S, Front Office Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Uptown Hotel, responded to this review, January 17, 2013
Thank you very much for taking the time to provide your review of our hotel, I am pleased to hear that you had an enjoyable visit to Vancouver and that your stay with us was equally as pleasurable.

Best Western Plus Uptown Hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (76)
Mexico City
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2012

I spend a week in Vancouver, business- leaisure, so only use the hotel to sleep and read some emails
The hotel is pretty fair, I had a nice room, 4th floor, little noisy but ok,
Always clean, I had a good sleep.
Parking is ok, I got a small size car, enough space for me; walking distance to train and a lot of places to eat, all prices. Wifi free, breakfast included.

Staff very friendly, breakfast was good, I mean more than I expect, so next time I will stay again here

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Dave S, Front Office Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Uptown Hotel, responded to this review, December 12, 2012
Thank you very much for taking the time to provide your review of our hotel, I am very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and we look forward to seeing you again in the future. A tip for future stays, the King rooms are only a few dollars more then our Queen rooms however most are in the quieter areas of the hotel (6 mountain view, 6 courtyard view and only 2 face Kingsway)

vancouver
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2012

It's ok, to stay a few nights,
The rooms are ok,cleanlyness etc, was able to get a fridge & microwave when requested, which I appreciate.

I prefer larger rooms though, find the smaller rooms quite tight.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Dave S, Front Office Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Uptown Hotel, responded to this review, November 28, 2012
Thank you very much for providing your review of our hotel, I am glad to hear that you did for the most part have a good stay with us, for future stays I would recommend a room with 1 king size bed as they are the largest in the hotel or perhaps our suite which has 1 king size bed and a pull out couch if a 2nd bed is required.

Vancouver Island, BC
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2012 via mobile

Has become my choice for Vancouver accommodation, at Broadway and Kingsway,
over multiple visits over 4 or 5 years. Well kept, comfortable, staff exceed expectations. Best Western chain recently highly rated for hotel cleanliness in city survey. Free underground parking, wifi, and very good buffet breakfast. Many good small restaurants within walking distance on emerging Cambie Street and Main Street corridors, recommendations by management and desk clerks all reliable.
Best value in area.

Stayed November 2012
Thank you very much for taking the time to provide your review of the hotel, it is always nice to hear we have a earned a new repeat guest at our hotel and I hope that we continue to meet or exceed your expectations on all future stays.

Tofino, British Columbia, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2012

I stayed 2 nights and found the room very clean and central to my liking. Though I had placed the placard saying I did not require my linen to be exchanged, they were changed anyway. I found this to be above expectations, shows the staff care about their job and the comfort of guests. I was directly above the restaurant,facing the street and did not find it noisy or bothering at all. I would definitely stay here again,the night staff very helpful and accomodating, thank you for your pleasantries

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Thank you very much for taking the time to provide your review of our hotel and it pleases me to hear that you were satisfied with the level of service and accommodations.

Prince George, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2012

We had a 8 night stay first week of October due to Medical problems. The staff was excellent and the rate was a good value. We were on the second floor with 2 very small windows. If stay again I would only stay top floor as too noisy with room above. The room was spotless with a comfortable bed. If you secure a good parking stall do not move your vehicle as you would have a problem securing again. We used public transportaion.

Thank You to Nick and the Desk Manager as they were very supportive.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Thank you very much for your review of the hotel, I will be sure to pass on your gratitude to Nick, and I am very happy to hear that we were able to make the stay under the circumstances as comfortable as possible and we hope to see you again in the future.

Best Western Plus Uptown Hotel

Been to BEST WESTERN PLUS Uptown Hotel? Share your experiences!