“excellent” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Fairmont Waterfront

You added Fairmont Waterfront to your Saves list
Fairmont Waterfront
4.5 of 5 Hotel   |   900 Canada Place Way, Vancouver, British Columbia V6C 3L5, Canada (Downtown)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 20% on Room & Dining
Ranked #10 of 96 Hotels in Vancouver
GreenLeadersPlatinum level
Sao Paulo, SP
“excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2014

good rooms, great view of the water, nearby the stnaley park, pacific centre shopping, in front of the convention center. The front desk and all the staff are very helpful and friendly. restaurant very good, breakfast with several fruits, lactose free milk, many options.

Room Tip: I stayes in a room with the waterfront view, very quietly.
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
FWsocialmedia, General Manager at Fairmont Waterfront, responded to this review, May 12, 2014
Dear Guest,
I'm so pleased that you enjoyed not only the fantastic views, but also our exceptional service. I look forward to sharing your review with my team, especially the culinary team - they work very hard to ensure we can adjust our menu to any request, even creating personalized meals to accommodate dietary restrictions. I look forward to welcome you again!
Warm regards,
Indu Brar

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (519)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Palisades Park
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2014

I stayed in the hotel during my trip to Vancouver. The hotel has an awesome view into the water. The room was extremely clean and well decorated. However, the room is extremely noisy. You can hear people closing their doors all the time at night and during the morning. I am not able to sleep well because of that.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest,
I'm very sorry to hear that your sleep was disturbed; providing a relaxing night's sleep is a top priority for us. I have spoken with my Chief Engineer and we have a plan in place to ensure our guest rooms are as quiet as possible. Thank you very much for your feedback. When you travels bring you back to Vancouver, please contact me at indu.brar@fairmont.com; it would be my pleasure to assist with your travel plans.
Brookline, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2014

Great views from the hotel; nice, helpful staff. Good rooms - much light and uptodate bathrooms, amenities. Convenient to convention center. Vancouver always - even in rain - seems an amazing environment. Get a view of the water!

Dear Guest,
Fairmont Hotels and Resorts around the world are known of their exceptional service and I am thrilled that your stay with us was so amazing. I can't wait to share your review with my team and hope we can welcome you again!
Iowa City, Iowa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2014

My luggage was lost on my way to Vancouver, but the front desk service at this hotel was VERY sympathetic and helpful! All I arrived with were the clothes on my back, my presentation materials for the conference I was attending, and my purse. The front desk staff (particularly Olya) not only provided me with several days worth of toiletries (my luggage was 'lost' for 4 days), but they bent over backward to get me an outfit to wear during my business conference, give me directions to stores where I could get clean undergarments and shoes, call the airlines to check on my bags (I am from the US and could not use my cell phone), and asked me whenever they saw me about the status of my luggage. I have stayed in many hotels over the years, but I have never had one with such superb customer service. I HIGHLY recommend this hotel to anyone who needs to stay in this area of Vancouver, as well as any Farimont hotel. (The free wi-fi and connection to the conference center were also fantastic!)

Dear Guest,
Knowing what exceptional service you received means the world to me. Having your luggage lost can be incredibly frustrating and I am so pleased our Front Office team was so quick to assist and did their best to ensure your trip was not disrupted. Thank you so much for sharing your comments. I hope we can see you again!
Warm regards,
London
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2014

The best place to stay while in Vancouver.The staff is excellent, friendly and helpful.Very good breakfast and restaurant.
The pool and the gym very well maintained, not too crowed and with fruits available which is a plus.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends

Dear Guest,
Thank you very much for posting your review. I'm so pleased that you enjoyed your stay, especially because the service you received was so exceptional. I hope we can welcome you again soon!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2014

If you plan going on a cruise vacation departing from Vancouver, that's the hotel you should definitely be aiming at. Walking distance to the terminal, luggage services at your disposal at the front desk (for those embarking on a ship) and a very positive location, with view to the Stanley Park and North Shore mountain.
Not a cheap one but one should expect five-star experience at this hotel. Good food and a green roof with apiary plus man other smaller surprises.
I recommend the Fairmont Waterfront for anyone with a large pocket planning on going to Vancouver.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
FWsocialmedia, General Manager at Fairmont Waterfront, responded to this review, May 9, 2014
Dear Guest,
We're so pleased to be able to offer a fantastic location just across the street from the cruise ship terminal, as well as exceptional service. I'm very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and I hope we can welcome you again soon!
Erin, Canada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2014

Just checked in to the Fairmont Waterfront. I have travelled a bit over the past few years and it has been a while since I ran into a place that still charges for internet. We are here for the next two days and I can say the location is great.

Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
FWsocialmedia, General Manager at Fairmont Waterfront, responded to this review, May 8, 2014
Dear Guest,
I'm so pleased to hear that you are enjoying your stay with us, though disappointed that you were not informed about out Fairmont President's Club; a complimentary loyalty program with many benefits, including Internet. Please check with our Front Desk to sign up; Internet will also be included at any other Fairmont Hotel or Resort in the world!
Indu Brar

Been to Fairmont Waterfront? Share your experiences!