I stayed at this hotel since we were doing some work on our house. We checked into a room that belonged to someone else. The staff were very apologetic about error and quickly ensured we had another room. The only downside was that it had two beds instead of a King.
We were on the gold floor and it included a breakfast which was okay. We didn't really feel that the selection was comparable to some of the other hotels we have stayed in with similar set-ups.
We had dinner in the restaurant which was average. The waitress was very nice and was a pleasure to speak with.
Overall, we would go back if we didn't have any other options but based on how much we paid, I don't really feel that it is worth it. I would rather stay at the new Fairmont up the street.
- Also Known As:
- Fairmont Waterfront Hotel
- Fairmont Waterfront Hotel Vancouver
- Fairmont Hotel Waterfront
- Fairmont Hotel Vancouver
- Fairmont Vancouver
- Vancouver Fairmont
- Fairmont Waterfront Vancouver
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Fairmont Waterfront provides relaxed luxury on the West Coast coupled with a world-class Vancouver experience. This hotel is an urban retreat with elegant accommodation, state-of-the-art (and recently renovated) meeting facilities and breathtaking views of Vancouver’s harbour, North Shore Mountains and the sparkling city skyline. Guests can enjoy a taste of local flavour in Herons West Coast Kitchen + Bar, visit the hotel's rooftop garden and honeybee apiary to discover where the restaurant's fresh herbs and honey are sourced from, and then take advantage of the complimentary health club and outdoor heated pool overlooking the harbour. This modern hotel boasts the best location in the city, nestled on Vancouver’s harbour and directly connected to the onsite Vancouver Convention Centre and Canada Place Cruiseship terminal and offers delegates door to door service to the airport via Skytrain (rapid transit). Guests can enjoy shopping, trendy restaurants, art galleries, Gastown, Chinatown and famous Stanley Park all within steps of our doors. This Four Diamond urban retreat is world renowned for its warm and welcoming service and truly showcases the best of Vancouver. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Splendia, Agoda, Expedia, Otel, Jetsetter, Venere, Olotels, Priceline, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Fairmont Waterfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.