I stayed at the Fairmont Waterfront for a recent business meeting. The desk staff greeted me with class. When I noted that the wireless Internet service had a charge, the receptionist referred me to the president's club application, and i was able to access the Internet free of charge, which meant a lot or me because I rely on FaceTime to communicate with my husband when I travel, and it was nice to not have that added expense. I was also given an upgrade to a waterfront room upon arrival, so I had an amazing view of the water and the mountains... Simply breathtaking!
My room was excellent. The bed and pillows were extremely comfortable, and I was able to sleep in the bed immediately (I have real issues in most hotel beds on the first night). The bathroom was spacious, and the staff kept the room extremely clean during my stay. I had absolutely no complaints. I would definitely stay at the Fairmont Waterfront again if I return to Vancouver.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Fairmont Waterfront provides relaxed luxury on the West Coast coupled with a world-class Vancouver experience. This hotel is an urban retreat with elegant accommodation, state-of-the-art (and recently renovated) meeting facilities and breathtaking views of Vancouver’s harbour, North Shore Mountains and the sparkling city skyline. Guests can enjoy a taste of local flavour in Herons West Coast Kitchen + Bar, visit the hotel's rooftop garden and honeybee apiary to discover where the restaurant's fresh herbs and honey are sourced from, and then take advantage of the complimentary health club and outdoor heated pool overlooking the harbour. This modern hotel boasts the best location in the city, nestled on Vancouver’s harbour and directly connected to the onsite Vancouver Convention Centre and Canada Place Cruiseship terminal and offers delegates door to door service to the airport via Skytrain (rapid transit). Guests can enjoy shopping, trendy restaurants, art galleries, Gastown, Chinatown and famous Stanley Park all within steps of our doors. This Four Diamond urban retreat is world renowned for its warm and welcoming service and truly showcases the best of Vancouver. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Venere, Travelocity, Otel, Despegar.com, Odigeo, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Fairmont Waterfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairmont Waterfront Hotel Vancouver
- Fairmont Hotel Waterfront
- Fairmont Hotel Vancouver
- Fairmont Vancouver
- Vancouver Fairmont
- Fairmont Waterfront Vancouver