We stayed at the Fairmont Waterfront the night before we went on the Alaskan Cruise. Because of the Hockey playoff game the night before, our rooms were not ready when we first checked in but there is no way that I can ever fault the service that we received. I feel that the staff went over and above their requirements to get us into our rooms and make sure that we were happy. The rooms were bright, large and very, very comfortable. Unfortunately, I am unable to remember the gentleman's name that was at the Desk that helped us but his friendliness and helpfulness was tremendous. He was able to direct us to a perfect causal place to have dinner that was within walking distance as I have had a recent injury to my leg and mobility is an issue at the present time.
Your breakfast in Heron's is phenomenal. My friend is still commenting on the service and quality of food that we received there.
The location to the cruise line terminal made our transition from land to ship very easy and was definitely a starring point of our visit.
I would definitely stay at the Fairmont Waterfront again and have recommended it to others that are coming out to Vancouver.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Fairmont Waterfront luxury hotel showcases the best of Vancouver. Conveniently situated beside the Canada Place Cruise Ship Terminal and adjacent to the Vancouver Convention Centre, this luxury Vancouver hotel has a central harbour location, ideal for any stay. Guests can enjoy shopping, trendy restaurants, art galleries, Gastown, Chinatown and famous Stanley Park all within steps of our doors. This Four Diamond urban retreat is world renowned for its warm and welcoming service and truly showcases the best of Vancouver. The 489 newly renovated Vancouver Waterfront hotel rooms are spacious, elegantly appointed with distinctive amenities and showcase spectacular city, mountain and harbour views through floor-to-ceiling windows. The Fairmont Gold floor is an exclusive hotel within a hotel, featuring complimentary breakfast and evening canapes, personal concierge service and an exclusive lounge and terrace with harbour-views. Visit the on-site restaurant ARC. The culinary team embraces fresh, local and sustainable ingredients complemented by hotel-grown herbs from the 2,100 square foot rooftop garden and honey from the on-site honeybee colony. Expect simple, flavor focused cuisine, cooked with flawless execution appealing to discerning or emerging palates. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, BookIt.com and Splendia so you can book your Fairmont Waterfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairmont Waterfront Hotel Vancouver
- Fairmont Hotel Waterfront
- Fairmont Hotel Vancouver
- Fairmont Vancouver
- Vancouver Fairmont
- Fairmont Waterfront Vancouver