This was our first visit to Canada and since we like the HI Express Inns, we decided to stay at this location since the rate per night was reasonable. The lobby of the hotel was very impressionable. We arrived a bit early and inquired if we could check in. The front desk person, bald white male, was very rude and abruptly told us that he was very busy and that the hotel was booked. It was understandable, although we felt that his rudeness was unwarranted. The rooms looked "ok," nothing special, and felt dirty and dusty. The walls are not too thick, we could hear the people in the room nextdoor talking and snoring. One night we called the front desk and asked for wash towels since housekeeping had not left any. None was ever delivered. The complimentary breakfast had a good selection and the seating was very crowded.The hotel is located next to a dirty downtown area where there are a lot of bums and prostitutes, and where we witnessed drug deals going on. The free parking garage provides security with rolling gates which is great considering the part of town the hotel is located.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 'You'll Love It In Here' at our Vancouver Hotel. The Atrium Inn Vancouver is located minutes from downtown Vancouver. Our boutique-style hotel is close to everything in Vancouver. Are you searching for a pet friendly, Vancouver hotel near fun and exciting attractions? When you stay at the Atrium Inn Vancouver you can catch a game at the Pacific Coliseum, venture to PNE and Playland, or explore Stanley Park. Smart business travelers enjoy staying in our Vancouver hotel suites or executive rooms. Our location off Trans Canada Highway 1 makes it easy to get to meetings. Rogers Sugar, ECOMM, Metrotown, BCIT and other businesses are nearby. Make your event a success with our meeting rooms and A/V rental equipment. With free high-speed, wireless Internet access, you'll have a productive stay in Vancouver. You can burn calories at our fitness centre, get a good night's rest on our triple-sheeted beds, and start the morning with a free continental breakfast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your Atrium Inn Vancouver reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Vancouver Hotel Vancouver
- Vancouver Holiday Inn Express
- Holiday Inn Vancouver