“HORRIBLE SERVICES DO NOT STAY HERE!” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Atrium Inn Vancouver

You added Atrium Inn Vancouver to your Saves list
Atrium Inn Vancouver
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   2889 East Hastings Street, Vancouver, British Columbia V5K 2A1, Canada   |
Ranked #53 of 96 Hotels in Vancouver
Chinandega, Nicaragua
“HORRIBLE SERVICES DO NOT STAY HERE!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2013

This is the worst hotel I ever stayed in I did not enjoy any of my 5 nights stay. The room looked so out dated, the housekeeping did not make the bed nor gave me fresh towel when asked for a change over the manager told me that housekeeping was gone for the day and that they would change my dirty towel the next morning. Why couldn't someone just get me new towels? Front desk had no clue what they were doing, the gentleman was so rude looks so tired and cranky he wanted me to just leave , when I really needed help in directions & restuarants--really ridiculous. I ask to cancel my stay with in my five days stay unfortunatley the gentleman told me that I could not because I made central reservation which make no sense because I called the hotel for the reservation. On top that they gave the wrong room type of what I booked for. The that I got was on top of a floor next a restaurant that had the music going all night long. I have never such an unorganized place, I will not recommend this hotel to no one, especially the housekeeping and front desk does not know how to their job, shuttle driver and breakfast bar was the only best thing in this hotel as for management in the hotel I don't know where they were when I was complaining no one got back to me on anything
disgusting

Room Tip: don't come stay here stay away
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Sanja D, Front Office Manager at Atrium Inn Vancouver, responded to this review, March 12, 2013
Dear guest,
We appreciate your time. It is unfortunate that you had this experience. We take all these concerns very serious and we will immediately follow up. It is our main goal to provide an exceptional service to all valued guests. This isolated case is a reason more to improve our services in order to prevent any issues or concerns in the future.

Kind regards,
GSM

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (124)
  • Korean first
Vernon, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2013

we were travelling on business and pulling a trailer. We could not park underground and with communication with staff and management they went out of their way to help us find a spot for our trailer. We spent a week at the hotel and were very comfortable with the everything they provided.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Dear guest,
It is our absolute pleasure to read your kind comments about your stay at Holiday Inn Express Vancouver. We take a great pride in providing an excellent service to our respected guests. Thank you again for sharing this amazing experience with other travelers.

Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2013

I have stayed at this hotel twice during separate visits to Vancouver.

Both times I stayed there the staff was really helpful and the lobby was well kept other than the normal wear and tear you will see at this caliber of hotel.

The free parking is a huge plus, very rare in Vancouver. It is a bit ways from downtown but simply a 15 minutes drive and very convenient. The parking is gated!

Room was pretty large. My room consisted of one king bed and a sofa + coffee table seating area.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Sanja D, Front Office Manager at Atrium Inn Vancouver, responded to this review, March 5, 2013
Dear Guest,

We sincerely appreciate your time to share this experience with other travelers.
Our helpful and dedicated staff will make sure that your stay is relaxing and enjoyable.
Having a free parking is a great bonus especially in a city like Vancouver.
Thank you again for staying with us.

Kind regards,
Ottawa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2013

Very convenient and excellent service. Honestly, I do stay at this hotel often and I never had an issue. Very close to down town and major routes. very convenient and safe under ground parking and the staff are really wonderful. Every one you meet, he or she politely cheers you. It seems to me that, the good quality of service is due to the proffessional management . I would recommend everyone this specific hotel. Few years back, I always used to stay right down town in hotels rated higher, but trust me the level of service even does not come closer. yes, I forget to mention the good hot breakfast every morning which was included in the room price.

Room Tip: Rooms on the south side are quieter
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your honest and kind comments about an excelent service provided to you while stayed in Holiday Inn Express Hotel. It is our great pleasure to accomodate guest's requests in order for them to have a pleasant and relaxing stay.
It is so important to have nice breakfast before exploring our beutiful city.

Ontario
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2013

Great location,safe, away from busy downtown yet not too far. Bus transit in front of hotel. Rooms are a bit tired in decor but what makes this hotel great is the staff. I had a problem with the heat in my room and was immediately moved to another one. Ryan at the front desk was very patient and extremely kind to explain public transit to me. Thank you Ryan! My husband and I have already book another 3 nights at this hotel in March. The only thing missing is a fridge.

Room Tip: Ask for a room at the back, much quieter
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
Dear Guest,

We are conveniently located not too far from a downtown area, and with a good transit system you can easily commute to the other locations.
Ryan is a great member of a professional team of dedicated employees.
We are glad that everyhing was resolved in a timely manner.

Toronto, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2013

I stayed in this hotel for two weeks for business. The hotel is conveniently located, the employees are very friendly and helpful, and the free secured underground parking and hot breakfast are great bonuses.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Dear Guest,
We appreciate your kind recommendation to other guests. Our professionally trained and friendly employees will make sure that our guests have a pleasant and relaxing stay.
A mountain view is breathtaking.

penticton
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2013

February 24th-25th 2013
Terrific, helpful staff, clean room, and generous breakfast with lots of choice. We will stay here again.We appreciated the safe- free parking
Jeanette
Dragon's Den
Penticton B.C.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Sanja D, Front Office Manager at Atrium Inn Vancouver, responded to this review, March 2, 2013
Dear guest,

Thank you for sharing your wonderful experience with other travelers. It is so nice to know that you had a terrific stay and absolutely loved everything about our hotel.

GSM

Been to Atrium Inn Vancouver? Share your experiences!