“ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC!!!! Why would you stay anywhere else????” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Metropolitan Hotel Vancouver

You added Metropolitan Hotel Vancouver to your Saves list
Metropolitan Hotel Vancouver
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   645 Howe St., Vancouver, British Columbia V6C 2Y9, Canada (Downtown)   |
Hotel packages
Announcement
Mother's Day!
Ranked #22 of 96 Hotels in Vancouver
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Maple Ridge, Canada
“ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC!!!! Why would you stay anywhere else????”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2010

Starting off with the location which is wonderful, you are in walking distance to all the beautiful places in the very heart of Downtown Vancouver. I was so pleased with absolutely all the employees of this hotel, they were so nice, polite, friendly, helpful and always with a smile upon their faces. The room was so clean and comfortable (thanks to all the hard work of the very terrific members of housekeeping), truly feeling like a magnificent option of a home away from home. I was very pleased with the very clean pool and gym( along with all the equipment that was offered for all your fitness needs). I love this hotel and I assure you that this will be the only hotel I stay at when I will visit Vancouver. Affordable;clean; and friendly why would you even think about staying anywhere else.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (190)
  • Korean first
Chilliwack, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2010

I had a great stay at the Met. The staff were very courteous - the front desk staff, the valet, the bellman and especially housekeeping who delivered me a toothbrush I had left at home. The bed and linen were divine, the towels the size of sheets, I had a nice view, the stay was quiet. My room was well laid out with a GREAT place for my suitcase that was convenient and well lit so I could get in and out of it without hassle or unpacking for a one night stay. I had dinner and wine at the Hotel's restaurant - Diva and it was divine, adequately priced and the staff was very attentive. The location across from Pacific Centre and my conference hotel was invaluable. I will definitely stay here again!

• Stayed November 2010, traveled on business
Vancouver, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2010

I stayed in many hotels downtown Vancouver and now I found the perfect place for my business trips. The staff is very friendly and helps with everything. I felt and appreciated the warm welcome. The location is ideal in the center of Vancouver, what I appreciate is self parking and easy access to the reception. The room is so nice and quiet, well equipped with Bath and separate shower, free internet access, bed you feel like you are in heaven with European Duvet, iPod radio alarm clock, great working desk, coffee maker and mini bar all you need to feel like at home.
The business center is the best I ever experienced, with Computers, printers and photo copier.
What I really appreciate is the Lounge and the Diva Restaurant to meet with business partners, it is easy to find no noisy back ground music.
Restaurants galore all in walking distance.
In my opinion the best place in Vancouver.
I will be back!!!

• Stayed November 2010, traveled on business
Whistler, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2010

A great experience! A warm and helpful staff made my friends and I feel very much at home. The central location made walking to everything we were interested in a breeze.

• Stayed November 2010, traveled with friends
Victoria, BC
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2010

Spent a superb weekend at The Met in downtown Vancouver! The staff was very friendly and accommodating and the hotel is so well located downtown that we never once used our vehicle. The art gallery and all the great shopping is right out the front door.

I usually prefer to scout out the best local restaurants, but had heard a lot about Diva so we decided to dine at the hotel’s own restaurant. Well, we were certainly not disappointed. I had a fabulous dinner; tuna tartar, a stunning Dungeness crab salad, seared Quadra Island scallops, then incredible black cod/sablefish…all paired with British Columbia wines that were stunning. There was no hope of even tasting from the enticing dessert menu after such a wonderful meal. But we were ready for breakfast the next morning; crab and spinach omelet and I had the black cod hash with poached eggs and hollandaise sauce which was divine. We also had a drink in the Diva lounge one afternoon and their truffled popcorn is incredibly addictive!

Our deluxe room was very quiet even being directly across from the elevator. It was spotlessly clean and I just love how big the bathroom is. Of course you can’t go wrong with Molton Brown amenities! Our room was very comfortable and we slept so well. We hated to leave…

• Stayed November 2010, traveled with friends
Vancouver, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2010

Great staff, great manager, great room, great location. There is nothing I could have asked for to improve our stay. Thanks Jarrett and staff of the Metropolitan Hotel Vancouver.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled as a couple
Cleator, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2010

Service always efficient and polite. Room sumptuous, very clean and most welcoming. We were spoiled by the lovely treat left in the room for our arrival to celebrate our anniversary.Hotel very close to so many attractions.We would strongly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled as a couple

Been to Metropolitan Hotel Vancouver? Share your experiences!