We went to Vancouver for business, stayed for 5 nights and everything was fantastic from the second we checked in until we drove away to catch our flight home. Brandi assisted us with our reservation and special requests for a family birthday.
The agent who checked us in was very kind, and made sure that we had everything we needed. She even called us the second day to ensure that everything was good with our room and to see if we needed anything else.
Our suite, on the 33rd floor was spotless, and had stunning views. The housekeeping staff ensured that we were well stocked for a travelling family. (extra towels, crib, linens, etc.)
Starr in Food and Beverage went above and beyond to make sure my husband's 35th birthday was special, and even sourced local beer to go with his delicious chocolate cake. Yassir the bellman was very friendly, and helpful in providing ideas about where to eat, and remembered our son's name.
We always stay at this property when in Vancouver, and based on this last trip, can't really imagine staying anywhere else. We had a very memorable, very special trip!
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Vancouver Hotel Vancouver
- Hyatt Regency Vancouver Hotel
- Hyatt Vancouver
- Vancouver Hyatt Regency
- Vancouver Hyatt
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cosmopolitan. Urbane. Stylish. From the moment you arrive at the Four Diamond Hyatt Regency Vancouver, it’s clear there’s more here than meets the eye. Be treated to plush amenities and uncompromising service in a downtown Vancouver hotel that boasts the largest guestrooms, most impressive meeting and event facilities, romantic wedding venues, and accomplished catering staff of any accommodation in Vancouver.Help green the planet with a stay at Hyatt Regency Vancouver. The first downtown hotel to be awarded five keys, the highest rating, by the HAC Green Key Program our Vancouver Hyatt uses the services of Bullfrog Power (100% green electricity from wind power) for all its meeting rooms.Let the luxurious Hyatt Regency Vancouver be your ideal starting point to explore everything this dynamic city offers. Freshly updated to reflect the excitement and vibrancy of Vancouver, our hotel is surrounded by the bustling business center; moments from unique shops and engaging entertainment. For business travel or vacation, reward yourself with a stay at the favored choice of hotels in Vancouver, British Columbia. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, Otel, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Venere, Agoda and HotelsClick so you can book your Hyatt Regency Vancouver reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.