Iconic Hotel, reminds me of the 'Batteries not Included' movie
- my sincere hope is that it will never be developed on by the monstrosities that are popping up around it.
Our room was clean & spacious, if not a bit warm, toiletries were lovely & in keeping with Hotel era/style.
Car parking is worth it (however need clarity on how to get in it)
Lovely late check outs
Noisy (early) developments, Lackluster Air Conditioning
& Lack of breakfast: cup of coffee & muffin does not equate breakfast.
- Also Known As:
- The Burrard Hotel
- The Burrard Hotel Vancouver
- Burrard Hotel Vancouver
- Burrard Motor Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With its signature garden courtyard and retro West Coast style, the Burrard is situated in one of downtown Vancouver’s best locations – just minutes from Granville Street, Davie Street, Robson Street, Yaletown, Granville Island and the city’s breathtaking 22-kilometre seawall. Having recently undergone a multi-million dollar renovation, the Burrard’s rooms have been completely redesigned with premium furnishings, sparkling new bathrooms and an impressive list of in-room amenities including 42” HD flatscreens, free wireless, free North American calling, in-suite espresso machines, bar fridges and more. Guests of the hotel are also welcome to complimentary hotel amenities including free bike rentals, a fully equipped business station and passes to Steve Nash Fitness Centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TravelClick, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Venere, Agoda, Tablet Hotels, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your The Burrard reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.