While Vancouver is absolutely wonderful, this hotel is located in a bad area of downtown. I was on the top floor (15th) and it was extremely noisy outside all night. Many other clients complained about the noise level too. Nice and clean hotel though but I will not go back there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The BEST WESTERN PLUS Chateau Granville Hotel & Suites & Conference Ctr., conveniently located in downtown Vancouver’s revitalized Granville area, is within walking distance of the trendy Yaletown district, Robson Street’s famous shopping and the Canada Line SkyTrain station. Come and relax in one of our hotel's rooms and suites. All accommodations are newly renovated with the latest amenities, such as complimentary Wi-Fi, to make your stay an experience to remember. At the BEST WESTERN PLUS Chateau Granville Hotel & Suites & Conference Ctr., a well-appointed restaurant, The Edge Social Grille & Lounge, is available onsite, and for those driving, a gated underground pay parking is offered. Guests can also enjoy complimentary passes to the Steve Nash Fitness World. For those looking to host an event or meeting in Vancouver, this Downtown Vancouver hotel also features beautifully appointed meeting and banquet facilities that accommodate up to 190 attendees. We offer state-of-the-art audio and visual equipment, selective overhead lighting and natural daylight in every room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Chateau Granville Hotel & Suites & Conference Ctr. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Chateau Granville Hotel Vancouver
- Best Western Hotel Vancouver
- Best Western Vancouver
- Vancouver Best Western