We loved the balcony looking down on the city and watching the sun set between the beautifully designed high rises, there are also some not so nice places to view right beside the hotel. There isn't a way to keep the patio door open, but I saw some one on a neighboring patio squish a pop can and place it between the door and railing and was able to keep the door open.
Room was spacious. We had a suite and found that the air conditioning from the living room did not cool the bedroom. Maybe if we hadn't had the door open all evening and had the air-conditioner on high that it might have worked better.
It is pricey but we were downtown Vancouver.
We enjoyed walking down Granville street in the evening. I am not a big city girl so I was glad to be walking with my husband, doubt I would have walked it by myself in the evening
My husband was at a meeting the next day, so the hotel did give me late check out and offered to store our luggage our us. The manager let me park until 4 pm with no additional charge :)
No breakfast is included but there is a restaurant.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The BEST WESTERN PLUS Chateau Granville Hotel & Suites & Conference Centre has 114 spacious suites. Each suite comes with a private balcony where guests can enjoy the views of Vancouver's enchanting city lights. Guests also enjoy free Wi-Fi and a wide selection of digital and HD channels. You will have the pleasure of enjoying our onsite state-of-the -art fitness centre during your stay with us. The hotel has recently undergone several upgrades in all bedrooms. We are constantly upgrading the amenities we offer to our guests, as we continue to extend excellent hospitality! The Hotel conveniently located in downtown Vancouver, puts guests' moments away from the city's best neighbourhoods including the trendy Yaletown district and the famous shopping on Robson Street. Located only 3 blocks from the Canada Line Subway system, it provides a quick, direct access to Vancouver's International Airport. Our conference centre has 5,500 square feet of state-of-the-art function space and 4 exceptional meeting rooms with audio visual, natural daylight and complimentary Wi-Fi. We work to reduce the emission of carbon by making environmental initiatives throughout the hotel every day! Being green has become a part of our key values. Our participation in various green programs has helped us to limit the impact on the environment. The Edge Social Grille & Lounge, adjoining the hotel offers a great variety of dining options from which to choose. Its luxurious ambiance is perfect for your next gathering and offers a refreshing environment to fit any frame of mind. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Ctrip TA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Chateau Granville Hotel & Suites & Conference Ctr. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Chateau Granville Hotel Vancouver
- Best Western Hotel Vancouver
- Best Western Vancouver
- Vancouver Best Western