We stayed here in the summer for a long weekend stay. I really liked the location, generally at a walking distance from the main attractions in Vancouver. Remember that Vancouver gets very expensive in summer and especially for long weekends, so you have to plan in advance and kind of weight price and location carefully. You can have always something better, but you will pay for it.
This hotel is just outside the downtown core, so we did not need to take transportation to go to the center. At night, of course there are funny people around, but Vancouver is a very cosmopolitan place, as you might know. Despire this I never felt like in danger.
No breakfast, did not have any meal at the hotel, not sure whether there is even the opportunity.
We had a room for 4, at a high floor if not the top. No complaints on cleanliness or service.
Of course this is not a boutique hotel, so expect carpets and furniture with a 15 year of history.
We got parking, underground, for something like 20 dollars a day.
Overall, a good compromise for you weekend in Vancouver. If you can go closer to downtown, but you will end up paying much more than the ~200$ a day we paid.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Downtown Vancouver Hotel Vancouver
- Best Western Plus Downtown Vancouver Hotel
- Best Western Vancouver
- Vancouver Best Western
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Multiple award-winning full-service hotel most with microwaves and fridges, free downtown shuttle drop offs & more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Best Western, HostelWorld, HostelBookers and Venere so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Downtown Vancouver reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.