I recently visited Vancouver with family and was overall pleased with my stay.
- Within walking distance to some downtown attractions (stores, restaurants, malls)
- Very helpful front desk loaned us an umbrella and went out of their way to exchange USD for CAD
- Shuttle bus service provided (we were unable to use it though because it stops running at 6:30pm)
- Parking is $20. This isn't terrible, but they seem to try and hide the cost of parking. Even when I called Best Western's 1-800 number they could only tell me there was a "nominal parking fee."
- Breakfast has some sort of confusing coupon deal at their in-house restaurant. A review that I had read earlier said you could eat there for $5, but the price was higher and less attractive during my visit. I did not partake.
Overall a good stay and recommended!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Multiple award-winning full-service hotel most with microwaves and fridges, free downtown shuttle drop offs & more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, HostelBookers, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Downtown Vancouver reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Downtown Vancouver Hotel Vancouver
- Best Western Vancouver
- Vancouver Best Western