Stayed at the Westin Grand for business over a three day period. Worked out great as I am a usual SPG member so enjoyed staying at this Starwood Property. Hotel is situated in an excellent area downtown Vancouver.
I was told I received an upgrade on arrival being a Plat member but not sure what it would be as all rooms are suites anyways. The only thing I noticed was that I had a small balcony that most other rooms did not. I think only two rooms on each floor will have a small balcony. Meeting rooms were good and customer service was also very good ........no complaints on this end.
Room was plenty big enough with seperate sleeping area and very nice / large bathroom with seperate shower.
As usual Heavenly Bed was just that........had excellent sleeps.
All in all the Westin Grand was an excellent choice and would not hesitate to stay here again not only for its very comfortable rooms but also excellent location.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Grand Vancouver Hotel
- Westin Grand Vancouver Hotel Vancouver
- Westin Vancouver
- Vancouver Westin
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Grand Vancouver offers stylish guest suites. Downtown location on Robson Street at the edge of Yaletown near hip shops, exciting theatre, vibrant nightlife and tantalizing restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, Starwood, TripOnline SA, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Travelocity, Otel, Hotels.com, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Westin Grand Vancouver reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.