We were greeted by very friendly staff. She answered all of our questions and made suggestions, gave us a map with directions and all in a most pleasant fashion. The room had a great view of the downtown. It was spacious and fresh and clean with very comfortable beds. We were able to walk to Rogers Areana for the concert. Restaurants were close by as well as shopping.Unfortunately, the bar was closed when we got back from the concert and were looking forward to a drink to close the evening. The Westin Grand made our stay in Vancouver a very pleasand experience and I will come back.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Grand Vancouver Hotel
- Westin Grand Vancouver Hotel Vancouver
- Westin Vancouver
- Vancouver Westin
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Grand Vancouver offers stylish guest suites. Downtown location on Robson Street at the edge of Yaletown near hip shops, exciting theatre, vibrant nightlife and tantalizing restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Starwood, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Venere, Travelocity, Otel, Asiatravel.com Holdings, HotelTravel.com and Tingo so you can book your Westin Grand Vancouver reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.