We had a really bad time trying to find this place. There aren't enough proper signs or directions to reach the correct side of the hotel to enter, and it is not easy if you drive. Tip:If you see the hotel to the left of your driver side window, you've gone too far and there is no turning back!! However, once we entered the disheveled looking exterior, the interiors were nice, the staff friendly and the room we got had once of the best views you could ask for.
We had a beautiful view of the skyline and the bay and Lions gate and we spent the late evening sitting on the patio taking in the view. Just for this, its worth going here and asking for the higher level rooms. The room as such was quite spacious, had good beds, and for a change, a coffee maker that was not in the toilet (thank you!). You could clearly tell that the interiors were a bit dated, but we still felt it was adequate.
The A/C was loud as hell, and practically unusable, we were lucky that we didn't need it, for if we did, we would have had to be trained to sleep in a Boeing's engine. End of the day, the view made our trip to Vancouver quite special and it was well worth it just for that.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary 35-story Hotel located downtown, near Stanley Park & English Bay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, EasyToBook, BookIt.com, Priceline and HotelTravel.com so you can book your Coast Plaza Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coast Plaza Hotel And Suites
- Coast Plaza Vancouver
- Coast Plaza Hotel Vancouver