My teenaged son and I stayed at the Westin Bayshore for one night while on a recent visit to Vancouver. This was our first time staying in Coal Harbour and we enjoyed exploring this wonderful area. Lovely to be near all of the city amenities, while also enjoying the quiet and beauty of the seaside and nearby Stanley Park. Our hotel room was basic and comfortable, and had amazing views of the marina, harbour and stunning Vancouver skyline. We recommend this hotel and would stay here again when we are able to access a room rate in line with our budget.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy views of the coastline, distant mountains, and Stanley Park. Connected to the historic 1,000-acre Stanley Park via its picturesque seawall, you're just moments away from unspoiled nature. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Starwood, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The Westin Bayshore, Vancouver reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Bayshore, Vancouver Hotel Vancouver
- Westin Bayshore Vancouver
- Westin Vancouver
- Vancouver Westin