We really enjoyed our stay here. It is in a great location. We usually park our own vehicle when we can, rather than use the valet. The self park parkade is very close, easy to spot, no problems getting in and out. Went to the on site restaurant for dinner, great food, really nice presentation. Nice menu options for kids, seemed to make an effort even for kids meals, loved that! used wifi in lobby, liked the little area with the tv and outlets for guests using lobby wifi. We would stay here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy views of the coastline, distant mountains, and Stanley Park. Connected to the historic 1,000-acre Stanley Park via its picturesque seawall, you're just moments away from unspoiled nature. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotel.de, Starwood and BookIt.com so you can book your The Westin Bayshore, Vancouver reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Bayshore, Vancouver Hotel Vancouver
- Westin Bayshore Vancouver
- Westin Vancouver
- Vancouver Westin