Recently got back from a stay at the Westin Bayshore in Vancouver, BC. Was quite impressed with the property; a beautiful hotel, on the water, in a good location. My room was a little on the small side but the service i received more than made up for that. The staff were friendly and accomodating, and to my delight there was a Starbucks right in the hotel. (HUGE bonus for me.)
I am a big fan of the Westin properties, the Heavenly Bed is amazing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy views of the coastline, distant mountains, and Stanley Park. Connected to the historic 1,000-acre Stanley Park via its picturesque seawall, you're just moments away from unspoiled nature. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Starwood, Hotel.de, Orbitz and BookIt.com so you can book your The Westin Bayshore, Vancouver reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Bayshore, Vancouver Hotel Vancouver
- Westin Bayshore Vancouver
- Westin Vancouver
- Vancouver Westin