The Westin, as should have been expected, is just another inter-continental hotel - impersonal, efficient, and regular. For the price, I would have expected breakfast included, and hotel parking is expensive, should you drive in to town.
The hotel is situated suitably for visits to downtown attractions, and so convenient from this point of view.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy views of the coastline, distant mountains, and Stanley Park. Connected to the historic 1,000-acre Stanley Park via its picturesque seawall, you're just moments away from unspoiled nature. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotel.de, Starwood, Odigeo, Priceline, BookIt.com, Orbitz and Hotwire so you can book your The Westin Bayshore, Vancouver reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Bayshore, Vancouver Hotel Vancouver
- Westin Bayshore Vancouver
- Westin Vancouver
- Vancouver Westin