The Westin Bayshore is right by Stanley Park and a great location for walking to the park or going downtown. I have stayed there several times over the years but it has sadly lost a bit of it's charm. No longer do the doormen wear uniforms like they did, and in fact it was often without a doorman. The entrance was sterile. I remember a fireplace many years ago that added some character but that is now gone and the walk to the tower rooms was like any hotel in North America, sadly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy views of the coastline, distant mountains, and Stanley Park. Connected to the historic 1,000-acre Stanley Park via its picturesque seawall, you're just moments away from unspoiled nature. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Starwood, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Venere, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your The Westin Bayshore, Vancouver reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Bayshore, Vancouver Hotel Vancouver
- Westin Bayshore Vancouver
- Westin Vancouver
- Vancouver Westin