We stayed for two days in November 2012.
Good : lovely hotel, top notch service, great location for stanley park.
Less good: Long walk to main downtown area, parking charges (36 night, self park)
We paid about 115.00 per night from Priceline so the parking costs are a bit easier to take. We asked about the free shuttle to take us downtown. It wasnt operating but the lovely front desk people gave us a taxi voucher. Its right on the seawall and the walk around the park was spectacular. Its been a winner for decades and the Bayshore is a winner today.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy views of the coastline, distant mountains, and Stanley Park. Connected to the historic 1,000-acre Stanley Park via its picturesque seawall, you're just moments away from unspoiled nature. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotel.de, Starwood, Hotwire, Priceline, BookIt.com, Orbitz and Odigeo so you can book your The Westin Bayshore, Vancouver reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Bayshore, Vancouver Hotel Vancouver
- Westin Bayshore Vancouver
- Westin Vancouver
- Vancouver Westin