We took advantage of "hotels.com" booking discount for our pre-cruise accommodations. We had arrived in Vancouver at 9:30 am and arrived at the venue by 10 am using the SkyTrain. We were allowed to check in, even though our room was not ready. The concierge stored our luggage and brought it to the room when it was ready while we did some touring. The hotel called us when the room was ready (@1pm). Arrived back at the hotel and received our room key. The next morning we called the Concierge desk, they had a bell-hop at our room within five minutes and they took all of our checked baggage down to the cruise port for us, after making sure we had our passports on us and all the luggage was tagged. No fee required but we tipped for the service that had been cheerfully provided.
- Also Known As:
- Pan Pacific Vancouver Hotel
- Pan Pacific Vancouver Hotel Vancouver
- Vancouver Pan Pacific
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Pan Pacific Vancouver Hotel is luxuriously appointed with a wide selection of modern hotel amenities, with its waterfront restaurants and lounge providing an award-winning selection of West Coast Cuisine over Vancouver's magnificent Harbour, Coastal Mountains and Stanley Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Otel, EasyToBook, getaroom.com, Venere, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your Pan Pacific Vancouver reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.