Overall the hotel is nice. Although the hotel is non smoking our room #2001 smelled of cigarette smoke. This was very annoying. The rooms are nothing special for a hotel of this class. It is a minor thing but TV channel selection was limited, no HBO or movie channels other than the pay per view movies.
The hotel lobby is very nice. The seemed to long waits for the four elevators and when they came they were full. This must have been a problem for others as some people rode the elevator up to get a ride down.
The 5 sails restaurant is very good.
The fitness center is on the small side as compared to most luxury hotels and the access is strange. You have to go down to the cruise ship area and leave the hotel. This is not a big deal.
The location is great and views are good. A good hotel for cruise passengers but I would not rate it a 5 star.
- Also Known As:
- Pan Pacific Vancouver Hotel
- Pan Pacific Vancouver Hotel Vancouver
- Vancouver Pan Pacific
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Pan Pacific Vancouver Hotel is luxuriously appointed with a wide selection of modern hotel amenities, with its waterfront restaurants and lounge providing an award-winning selection of West Coast Cuisine over Vancouver's magnificent Harbour, Coastal Mountains and Stanley Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Otel, EasyToBook, getaroom.com, Venere, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your Pan Pacific Vancouver reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.