On the shore in beautiful Vancouver, sunny, summer. The Pan Pacific is possibly the best hotel I have ever stayed at. Not the fanciest. Certainly not the cheapest. Every aspect of this property is maintained with the guest in mind. Everything is tidy, well presented and as clean as a whistle.
The location is OK. It is close to downtown, however, it is in an area that is not great for walking in and out of the property.
All-in-all, great place to get some R&R.
- Also Known As:
- Pan Pacific Vancouver Hotel Vancouver
- Pan Pacific Vancouver Hotel
- Vancouver Pan Pacific
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Pan Pacific Vancouver Hotel is luxuriously appointed with a wide selection of modern hotel amenities, with its waterfront restaurants and lounge providing an award-winning selection of West Coast Cuisine over Vancouver's magnificent Harbour, Coastal Mountains and Stanley Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Amex, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Venere, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your Pan Pacific Vancouver reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.