My wife and I have stayed several times at the Pan Pacific in Vancouver over the past year or so. All but one time we stayed for business purposes and without exception the place continues to please us. Great location, with beautiful city and water views and fantastic beds and rooms. Checking in has always been a breeze and we have always been treated well by staff. Rooms are clean and comfortable. The only "non-wonderful" thing is that the Pan is starting to show it's age a bit. Not that things don't work or anything like that, just you can tell it was built in the late 80's or early 90's (I believe??). Regardless, it's a great hotel and we always get great value usually paying around $159 per night. I cannot recommend it enough!!
- Also Known As:
- Pan Pacific Vancouver Hotel
- Pan Pacific Vancouver Hotel Vancouver
- Vancouver Pan Pacific
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Pan Pacific Vancouver Hotel is luxuriously appointed with a wide selection of modern hotel amenities, with its waterfront restaurants and lounge providing an award-winning selection of West Coast Cuisine over Vancouver's magnificent Harbour, Coastal Mountains and Stanley Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Otel, EasyToBook, getaroom.com, Venere, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your Pan Pacific Vancouver reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.