The Location is great, everything is quite near. Our room was very big. But of you are near the elevator, you can hear the sound of it. There is a Starbucks in the same building and there are a lot of Restaurants in the neighbourhood. But as most five star hotels, they charge a lot for Internet. But of you go down, near Starbucks, you can use their free internet.
- Also Known As:
- Pan Pacific Vancouver Hotel
- Pan Pacific Vancouver Hotel Vancouver
- Vancouver Pan Pacific
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Pan Pacific Vancouver Hotel is luxuriously appointed with a wide selection of modern hotel amenities, with its waterfront restaurants and lounge providing an award-winning selection of West Coast Cuisine over Vancouver's magnificent Harbour, Coastal Mountains and Stanley Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Tingo, Amex, TripOnline SA, Otel, getaroom.com, HotelTravel.com, Venere, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your Pan Pacific Vancouver reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.